WHO TO MAP A VF9??

WHO TO MAP A VF9??

Postby Ashley g » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:08 pm

My car will be on the road within the next 2 weeks, and after running in it will need mapping. It's a fully rebuilt AAA with wossner pistons, ARP studs etc running either 8 or 8.5-1 compression. It's also got a VF9 stage 2 kit.

Who would be best to map this? I know there's Stealth, but what about C2 motorsport I think they're called?? Or is it United Motorsport??

I'm in High Wycombe so wouldn't want to travel to the other side of the country if I can help it!!

Does anyone know mapping costs too?

Cheers, Ash

I am sure C2 will be along shortly...

You can always get a chip mate but go to one of the recommended places and get it rolling roaded...

Stealth and the Phirm are the big names but there are plenty of others on here who will let you have some names who offer the service...

I personally went to Vince at Stealth. My reasons were...

part of my running in route and milage - might as well add the miles on the way LOL.

I knew it would be done right (and it was only £350 at the time) and if there were any issues they'd be fixed there and then..

It isn't that far north of you and it gives you the excuse to have a propper play on the way home.. :D

Good luck where ever you go and lets have some vids/photos etc when you get it finished ;)