b4 i start talking shit wat hav u done 2 ure 4mo or is it standard?

the mods ive done so far are mainly interior ones i got the car for 2k ! but interior was grey non recaro , so now its got black recaro , and ive swaped all the wood trim for new black , i put the mugellos on (18") the only engine mod so far is evoms induction filter

so then i will fit a tow bar 2 my mr2 so that u can keep up to me ha ha!

i was the only car on clo*** lane in the snow this year it flew up waging its tale on demand , so if you get stuck this year give us a shout

i wont even think about venturing out in snow it struggles wiv grip in the wet so al let u hav that one. and matty how long u bin a premium member? is it worth signing up?

IMHO no, but only because I don't use the site that often. Saying that it is cheap, Evo forum is £35 a year but you get alot more back for your money. It must be up for renewal soon....

so wat do u get 4 ure money?

you can post pics and get access to members chat , oh yeh a sticker for ya window and access to a how to do information vault its value for money ! cos its so cheap

Most vw stealerships' date=' tps, eurocarparts, gsf etc give u a discount and several mainstream insurance companies discount considerably. U get ur money back easily on that alone!

[/quote']

oops think i undersold the club a bit ! thanks for elaborating