The mk2 with a 5 speed box will be quicker on the 1/4 mile by about a second. Only needs 2 gear changes instead of 3 and lighter. Around a track I think the 4mo will have the edge. m4t7y have I upset you in some way?

4 mo on the track hands down.. Its all very well having power but if u cant stick it down..

The mk2's get really nose heavy with the vr transplant and i have nearly spun out several times.. Quarry corner at coombe is the mk2 vr bermuda triangle!

m4t7y have I upset you in some way?

NO mate, Gepy is a mate of mine and the lad who is getting the 4mo is also a mate. I was refering to whatever the 4mo owner gets is going to be quicker than Gepy's MK2. It's a competition to him to not have the slowest or gayest car. I should have quoted Gepy's post.

All this talk can only be proved one way and that is on on the track. Get yourselves to one of the runs at Santa pod for a showdown and have a good laugh doing it. Safest place to settle once and for all.

CHEERS FELLAS TOLD MY MATE WHO IS GETTING A 4MO AT WEEK END AND HE HAVING NONE OF IT SO WE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHO GETS TO HAREWOOD HOUSE FIRST IN AUGUST OR THE SAFER WAY AT YORK RACEWAY!

another 4 mo in the village sounds good to me

eyup mr bells u got ne pics of ure 4mo mite hav sin it around. cant really do ne local meets due to no insurane or tax poor gepy just sat on ma drive but will b on the road 4 harewood in august.

eyup mr bells u got ne pics of ure 4mo mite hav sin it around. cant really do ne local meets due to no insurane or tax poor gepy just sat on ma drive but will b on the road 4 harewood in august.

av got sum pics on ere somewhere , do you know the lad drive wi the mk3 16v

shit wiv road names fella. nice mi mate just bought one that looks just like ures but his aint as clean as ures.am still a mk2 man tho

soz road name gone , are you going to tatton park