Yeah i looked on their site too and couldnt find anything! I also sent them an email to find out how much they were but they didnt get back to me!! Are the Ashley ones any good? What kind of increase in BHP Torque would you expect? Anyone had 1st hand experience? Ive think ive seen the Ashley ones advertised for 300 quid from TSR....

Im normally dead against raceland, but i dont think there's alot fo room for producing a BAD manifold, so willing to try it..

There service is SHITE though!

When i saw it, was at £220, but wouldn't pay more for it when you can get an Ashley one for £300.. May go for that if any..

Be interesting t see what the retail is!

I've got the ashley manifold and it works very well,but..you do need to make sure your engine mounts are in good nick or they can crack towards the bottom of the manifold, you also need to allow for about another £50 to properly lag the manifold otherwise under-bonnet temps will be insane, as mild or stainless steel can't hold anything like the heat that the original pig iron manifold can.

What differences did ou notice? Is the ashley one SS? With regard to the Raceland itme- usually you pay for proven performance enhancing items as lots of engineering and testing costs go into the final item. For 200 odd quid i suppose we cant be expecting much!

I've got a ashley manifold on my golf, never had any problems with temperature or anything, got mine from a local supplier for £260. Noticed big difference, would advise you to get the ashley manifold. If you are worried bout the temperatures, wrap it in heat resostant tape to keep temp down.