Further to Garage Knacked my car post....

If you read my last post on this subject you will know the story, anyway trading standards are investigating garage, as are watchdog and somebody has painted on the garage wall...shocking!!! Anyways, since ive had it back bearing in mind it was the crack pipe that he broke and replaced the water warning light came on, when i got home and let the engine settle for an hour i saw the water tank was empty, i filled it up and it seems to have lost a litle, now im not sure if he didnt fill it right up but my temp hasnt once gone above half way but it might be paranoia but it seems to warm up prety quick, any ideas guys, surely if it was a leak it would drop all the water with the pressure in the pipes?? Thanks guys,

its perfectly normal that your temp reaches half way 90 you would only have a problem if it went past 90,also check the bleed screw on the crack pipe i recently fitted a new one and after filling the system i had a drip from the bleed screw simple job you just need a big flat head and nip it up,in fact goin of the performance you have had with the garage i would re bleed whilst your under the car

Hi guys thanks for your responses, ive since noticed watter splashes around a split pipe!!!! i asked a friend and he says that someone along the line has rather tan replace a hose (1H0 121 101 A

) has instead bodged it with a small pipe and two jubile pics. thanks for your help though guys