ultimate dubs 2011 pics from richie

had a good day out hobbling round today.

met veedubvr (shaun??) on saturday - busy cleaning away, briefly spoke to a hanging stig on sunday with tony, but that was it....

cars looked sweet on display peeps, but where were the banners???

I took quite a few pics, but at least half of them came out rubbish.. :angry:

so these are some of the decent ones...

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

12-1.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

and finally, this for me was the star of the show, totally awesome!!! colour, paint, interior, wheels, the lot!! spot on!!

19.jpg

20.jpg

Once again a apology from me dropping out last minute due to my bump!! enjoyed going yesterday but made it worse seeing a big space where i think mine should of been,all the owners clubs cars looked well,well done guys,on a plus note ive started to get mine fixed so yo will be seeing it soon in a better state,will upload pics of damage when i get chance just to show im not telling porkies

Once again a apology from me dropping out last minute due to my bump!! enjoyed going yesterday but made it worse seeing a big space where i think mine should of been' date='all the owners clubs cars looked well,well done guys,on a plus note ive started to get mine fixed so yo will be seeing it soon in a better state,will upload pics of damage when i get chance just to show im not telling porkies

[/quote']

don't worry mate there's always next year! hope you're feeling better about it, she can be fixed! :-)