[moved] South West meet??!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time are we meeting ?

Ill meet you at Exeter services at 10:15ish. Should give us plenty of time to cruise on up to Junction 21.

On another note, which side of the M5 is Morrisons on? South bound or North Bound?

oldmandon

Captain Pugwash

Sal

Ian-gti +3 (possibly)

dan_a

Alex22

Jay1981 (possibly)

trigger23

B19DGR (not in a VR cos it's got no wheels)

thesurgeon

VR6_Absy (possibly)

cornishvr6 (possibly....I missed you from the first page...oops sorry....please come though you'll be very welcome)

JK what about yourself' date=' are you going to join us?

Weston meet point Morrisons car park (I think it's Morrisons, it might be Sainsburys, but either way it's a supermarket carpark just off the M5) just off J21 of M5 at 11.30am Postcode BS24 7AY

[/quote']

THERE YA GO JK bs24 7ay

WOOHOO WHAT A BRILLIANT DAY........ Good weather, but best of all, GOOD COMPANY........

The coqcophany of sound in the multi-storey was superb, practically orgasmic..........that saxo driver must have shat himself when he drove past.....lol.......

Got some pictures to sort out, need to ask Sal and Martin if I can post the pics or their really cute nieces. If not no probes, will email you the pics, just send me your email address.

Brilliant day as said great people great weather and fantastic noise in the multistory, ha ha turned a few heads and scared little saxo man sh**less, thanks for the improved turnout, gotta keep it goin now, Don no probs on the pics mate but a copy would be good to mate , Andy sorry you had to shoot mate but we,ll catch up soon, Surgeon we need to sort somthing with no walking mate have to get our heads together good to meet you tho, thanks to all , jk, its always good mate keeps the kids happy lol.... (h) Alex you should,nt have looked in Sals bay mate ...its all hard work for you now lol...but glad youv'e been inspired.. ;)

any chance you could send me a copy othe the orig images please if thats ok' date=' yeah defently been inspired though, just need to finish my exams and get a proper job, then gunna start the project :D

[/quote']

You got mail................

Arrrrghhh!

Just got back. 2 lanes of the M4 were closed, so spent an hour and a half in one of those queues that you see going the other way and think to yourself 'I'm glad I'm not in that'.

Good to meet y'all, (didn't your cars look even better after mine arrived)? Thanks to Don for arranging it and giving directions.

Time trial round a multistory anyone?

Arrrrghhh!

Just got back. 2 lanes of the M4 were closed' date=' so spent an hour and a half in one of those queues that you see going the other way and think to yourself 'I'm glad I'm not in that'.

Good to meet y'all, (didn't your cars look even better after mine arrived)? Thanks to Don for arranging it and giving directions.

Time trial round a multistory anyone?

Bummer about getting stuck in jam..............

Time trial sounds fun....... but you gonna have to get flappy paddle gear box cos auto got no chance!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Im going to steal the car related photos and stick them on FB. As for the ones i took of the girls' date=' they seem a bit shite now so will delete from my phone! Lol.

[/quote']

You carry on mate......Good to see you, Loving that passat VERY NICE