PS3 GT5 race nights

is there really a pattern to it, mine seems to be well random, i got 2 '98 clk gtr race cars in the same days new grouping. alway seem to be getting the 02 audi S3 1.8T too, only ever seen the lotus carlton in there once too.

ill send you the XJR9 tomorrow after reset

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny as!!!!!

I just done a B spec race usin the red bull, was 3 laps of the 'ring in the rain, my driver pulled out a 7:42 first lap, after bout 10 mins into the race I seen none of the other had completed a lap yet, so I viewed 2nd place to find that all the other cars were runnin racing hard tires not rain tires and were drivin max of 70mph!!!! I lapped them in the second lap!!!

Look at the other drivers first lap time

f019f873.jpg

ok i will send tomorrow as we can no longer send cars over £1000000 due to the update also can only send 1 car per console lol happy days

i know i just found it out when i had to update to continue using online. f8ckin stupid, next theyll be blocking the game at certain hours of the day

cheers for the nismo, gotta use the next few days to transfer any high value cars i dont have in my carrer account now, gonna lose my clk touring car 00 and pug 205 t16 evo rally car cos of the stupid value restrictions now as i have 6 high worth cars to transfer and only 4 days to do it :-(

anyone know what the update refresh time in UK is? i know the send resets at midnight, but when do the updates get released in uk?

What I'm gonna do i's set all my drivers to online before I turn off then take the ones I need bk off while

I'm playin/need them, then put them back online again after

Forgot about settin my cars to share!

I'm also in need of some help.....

B-spec American series in extream.... I simply cannot win the oval race, all my drivers in all my cars brake way to much for the turns! I've used a corvette RM, Indy stock car and other n best I've come is 6th! It's really annoying me now! Any suggestions on another car I can try?

I have found my b spec driver needs coaching on the very first lap to get his braking right or he slams the wall at every track... plus he can't compete on level terms with anyone unless he has at least 20bhp more than the standard cars he's against... Or is that just me ???

Tried all those they don't make a difference to my driver... he even managed to bin it with a full blown race car 100 BHP over the rest ... have noticed if you tell him 3 times on the trott to slow down he does for the whole lap...

They should have a feature for your driver to learn from your own lap at tracks