PS3 GT5 race nights

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i now have a white X2010 a prototype X2010 and finally the Mitsubishi Super Rally car that i have been waiting for but still havent driven will be on tonight

the new update has also fixed the gearbox ratio's on racing gears so can be individually altered increasing accceleration tremendously on my 22B scooby around the ring

i have a ford nascar' date=' carl johnson i think, which is also really good at doing the indy american championship race,

got the f2007 too and did a couple of the ferrari seasonals its so much better than the fgt

[/quote']

Can you gift me the nascar mate , would be really helpfull

it is 293,675 and im on 217 wins but have entered a lot more cos ive done all specials except grand tours and all licenses, cant find the day where is this noted?

i bought it anyway as it was only cheap as special cars go.

i see you signed up for mygranturismogarage too, was a right pain adding all the cars ive got into that, but i cant see your garage, it looks like you have copied the profile main page url not your own garage one, it should be like mygranturismo.net/13954 (thats for mine) to link to your garage, in my garage it gives you your personal garage url

it is 293' date='675 and im on 217 wins but have entered a lot more cos ive done all specials except grand tours and all licenses, cant find the day where is this noted?

i bought it anyway as it was only cheap as special cars go.

i see you signed up for mygranturismogarage too, was a right pain adding all the cars ive got into that, but i cant see your garage, it looks like you have copied the profile main page url not your own garage one, it should be like mygranturismo.net/13954 (thats for mine) to link to your garage, in my garage it gives you your personal garage url

[/quote']

it says what day you are on in your game save iirc

my link wnet tits up when i logged to add my Forza account from the email i received ^o) need to redo it all again now :@

link should work now ;)