Insurance for a VR6!

Before I got (getting as I get it tonight) my VR6, I drove around a 1999 1.4l Polo Open Air, it was shit I know. Anyhow i'm 26, fully comp with 5 yeas no claim discount, no accidents or convictions, with my wife on as a named driver.

I called up aviva today to find out how much of an increase its going to be to swap over to a late P plate VR6 Highline.

HOW MUCH!?

What no increase what so ever!?!?!?

So my monthly payments are still £24 a month!!!!???

FOOOKING AWESOME!

HOW GOOD IS THAT!

easy lol

i worked as apprentice mechanic when i left school and level 2 and 3 at college. when i'm 21 i'm being put through MOT licence too which is brilliant.

that as well as not drinking or smoking, no clubing etc works great for me.

people presume my parents pay for everything but they've never put a penny into insurance or buying the cars.

and the turbo parts are coming in fast lol

I suppose £250 is only £1500, a year, at work I have seen people with insurance prices twice as much.

Still much dedications dudes, at that age I couldn't be dealing with insurances that high.... Although my first beetle was £80 a month which is almost a grand.

One benefit of getting older, cheaper insurance.

As a rule' date=' never renew your policy with the existig company.

IIRC at my place, for the first year the company only makes about £20 from your policy. Its only at the renewal when they start making big cash off you

[/quote']

My second year with hastings direct was only £12 more expensive than the cheapest I could find and that was without breakdown cover too! no bad for a renewal.

As a rule' date=' never renew your policy with the existig company.

IIRC at my place, for the first year the company only makes about £20 from your policy. Its only at the renewal when they start making big cash off you

[/quote']

Not always true. Been with Brentacre for 6 yrs and always cheapest or within £30