do i sell my vr or take off the road and go mad with it...

I'm toying with the idea of selling my vr. I really don't want to but looking for my own place and may have to. Either that or take it off the road and have it as a side project for a year or so and go all out.

Its got vortech supercharger, ap racing 4 pots, nitrous, hella quads, kamei grill and jamex coilovers. They are the things its got people would most be interested in if I decided to sell.

I really don't want to sell up. Maybe if I take it off the road and buy a smaller car for now. Talk me out of selling please!

Yeah that's what I'm leaning towards. Not sure how much I'd get if I stripped it, I know the goodies are all worth a few quid.

But I am leaning much towards the idea of keeping it and going all out. Even if I have to take it off the road for a year or so.

Just gota find sumin cheap enough to run so I can fund moving and the vr project lol. Maybe a lupo or sumin to chuck about.

I'm a nightmare in this kinda situation, a similar situation made me sell my subaru wrx a couple of years back and I regret that lol

I can't understand WHY peeps keep buying these Fix Or Repaid Daily, Found On Road Dead or First On Rubbish Dump cars. Ther are MUCH better alternatives out there, Golf TDI, Passat TDI Audi TDI (Hmmmmn Theme going on here!!!) Change of scene...sort of....Seat TDI Skoda TDI. LOL

Glad ya keeping the VR though, very wise choice......