Your vr6 history etc

when i was having a browse through my service history /receipts for my vr6 i was shocked to find the original bill of sale in there from 1994.This all together came to just shy of £18,500 which icluded metallic paint,alarm,road fees,number plate change and drop of charges etc.Has any of you guys got any interesting paper work with your vr's??

1997 vr6

I got a reciept from july 1997 for the instalation of a VAG alarm system. Still fully working total closure.

Also have bill of sale- it had covered 3200miles and was £20500 a ford maverick was PX for £14000. £6500 cash Thats an expensive car even today.

Also it has only had four owners covered 66,000 miles and always been in the same town. Still see previous owner quite regular

I got a lot of paperwork with mine. Receipt for fitting total closure VAG alarm at new sale, most MOT's, the advert from dealer website when I bought it. Loads of other stuff but not looked at the file for a while to remember exactly what is in there. I've kept every receipt I have ever had relating to the car and all MOT certificates.

I'm the third owner after a doctor from Milton Keynes when new followed by parts manager from Spirit Banbury's wife then me. I've had it for nearly 9 years now and done maybe 30k miles in that time!!!