VSR On Ebay

not a great idea, for the simple reason if you let let everyone know that your picking these up for a fraction of the price that they are actually worth,all your gonna do is cheapen the product and lose any form of profit/minimal loss you may have had!oh and beside that i'd be a bit pissed off if it was me selling mine and i'd paid full price for it.

Given that the bonus for reaching 20 is only £6 each, I think we should pretty much give up on promoting the deal and keep it to ourselves. There is a slight risk we'll damage the secondhand prices and I would rather not take that risk for £6.

This is what I thought - I was also tracking it eagerly...! ;)

In the end, I thought its better getting the new one - you'll have a warranty on it which is particulary important with the electronic controller gizmos. Also, the gaskets and diaphragms will all be new which is important.

Jules

Very tempted to ask him! Makes no difference to the group buy and TBH £300 would come in handy.

Of course, I'll have to check whether it's OBD1 or 2 and given it's in Bicester I'd rather see it personally first. D'oh, I hate tricky decisions.