How long would it last!

Random question here but in my drunken stupor, I thought this could be belting. If I brim my golf vr6 and left it outside my house with the engine running and here comes the question, how long in time before my petrol tank runs clean of fuel. Bearing in mind the engine running at idle. There we go, I'm sure someone will have a rough or accurate idea. Peace and love to mankind, ho ho ho ho!!!

P.s, I know some funny guys will say it wont last lon goutside your house long with the keys in the ignition!! It's a theoretical question! Ho ho ho, little donkey and all that.

Well taking a idle consumption of 0.3 gallons per hour (I don't know what it is for a VR, but research shows that what's a 2.5 V6 does so close enough). Say it's 55 litres in the tank.

55 litres = 12 gallons

At 0.3 gallons/hour I make that to be about 40 hours.

So yea, around 40/45 hours. Anyone going to give it a go? :P

I WONT be attempting this, not with the price of fuel nowadays!! Better option would be to see how much 'fuel' I could get in myself before I pass out or get bored! Sore head this morn.... Roll on the Arrers tonight!!! Barney 14/1 blue square, got to be worth a punt at those odds!!

The mathematical answer….

If we start with a full tank of 55 litres of C8H18 and the idle speed is 800 RPM ……

Take the 55 litres of C8H18 and divide it by the WGAF (Who Gives A F*ck) factor you where drunk when you thought of this question and I am not drunk enough to attempt to answer it as my head hurts.

Then take said 55 litres of C8H18l add one very sober driver with a heavy right foot. This will result in 55 litres becoming (C6H6)+(Cd)+ (CO2)+ (C O)+ (NOx)+ (SO2) in a lot less than the estimated 40-45 hours at idle speed.

The result will be one human being topped up with C9H13NO3.