jim new supercharged slow mo ... hehe

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

power wise, not mass's more with the vortech, long term plans will involve a rotrex or turbo.

its gonna see the track but its a big car and not a patch in the old one for outright speed, however i hope to improve the already good handling to make up for this

or a bolt :) ' date=' id like to look into a diy haldex controller.

i belive they are a dc stepper motor, so not beyond the realms of possiblity

[/quote']

Let me know if you get any idea's as i'm not keen on spending mega £££'s on a blue controller

Take the controller off of the side of the diff, take the controller apart, drill a hole just big enough for an m6 bolt in the opposite casing, opposite the center of the stepper motor, tig an m6 bolt (about 25mm after the head has been chopped off) on the center of the motor, put casings back together (with 1or 2 washers over the bolt), wind 1 nut down the bolt, then lock 2 more nuts off at the end. The loose nut will lock the adjustment. I can't remember which way to turn it to allow more or less power to the back, but you'll probably work it out!

Take the controller off of the side of the diff' date=' take the controller apart, drill a hole just big enough for an m6 bolt in the opposite casing, opposite the center of the stepper motor, tig an m6 bolt (about 25mm after the head has been chopped off) on the center of the motor, put casings back together (with 1or 2 washers over the bolt), wind 1 nut down the bolt, then lock 2 more nuts off at the end. The loose nut will lock the adjustment. I can't remember which way to turn it to allow more or less power to the back, but you'll probably work it out!

[/quote']

Yeah... What he said ;) :0