Nats wheels are nice and I'd consider them' date=' but they are not that uncommon (sorry Nat!!)

[/quote']

lol, only seen them on 1 other car and thats one from Ireland... mine arent common but azev ones are and they look similar (mine are better though) ;):P

bit like the brocks but with dish front and back go old school and get some Azev A's :)

1289511554_5463_FT401798_azev_a.jpg

Have you seen th eprice of these??!!!!!!!!!!! for OLD SKOOL they're FOOOOOOOOOOKIN expensive.......between £161 and £234 a WHEEL without tyre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be WAAAAAY cheaper to buy NAT's wheels...........

bit like the brocks but with dish front and back go old school and get some Azev A's :)

Have you seen th eprice of these??!!!!!!!!!!! for OLD SKOOL they're FOOOOOOOOOOKIN expensive.......between £161 and £234 a WHEEL without tyre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be WAAAAAY cheaper to buy NAT's wheels...........

loads of sets about mate dont buy new :) can get them for around £300-£400 a set easy :)

loads of sets about mate dont buy new :) can get them for around £300-£400 a set easy :)

Where?