yes. both are very easy to fit, the lights themselves are held in by 4 bolts each and the HID kits come in the bulb fitment your car is so its as easy as fitting a normal bulb, the only extra bit you need to do is put a slit into the seal on the back and poke the HID bulbs 2 wires through.

Cool, if possible, I'd like to see what type of bulbs you're using, and where you mounted the balast pods. Which lamp does the HID go into? As you can probably guess, I have no idea about quads or HID ecept it looks good!!!!!

Thanks for your assistance

I mounted the OS ballast underneath the air filter its a nice big flat surface

P1000363.jpg

For the NS i couldnt find a decent place so made my own little shelf for it to sit on

100_1212.jpg

P1000364.jpg

The HID bulb fits in the same way the normal bulb does, you get the fitment of bulb that your lights require, my dipped beam in the projector lens is H1 fitment

P1000368.jpg

P1000367.jpg

The small slit i made in the rear seal to allow the bulb to sit nicely and allow the 2 HID bulb wires through, the small round seal comes on the HID bulb and i just push that up nice and tight and it makes a good seal.

P1000366.jpg

The main beam are H3 ive just got a normal style blue glass bulb in there, never really need the main beam though the dipped are bright enough

P1000365.jpg

Using the standard headlight connector just running the ballasts power on/off from the dipped beam feed, and actually powering the ballasts using a relay kit connected directly to the battery

The yellow/brown wires on the left that are heatshrinked up are the standard dipped bulb power wires and the red/black they are connected to are the ballasts on/off signal wires

P1000369.jpg

IMPORTANT

one other thing you need to do is (if it applies to your car as there are different headlight switches and some dont require it) in order not to blow your HIDs is to stop the dipped beam coming on half power when sidelights come on which involves just disconnecting a yellow wire in the back of the headlight switch, i made a topic explaining how i did this here, takes 5 mins to do http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?356917