Nurburgring 2011 chat thread

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm tricky as depends how many laps you do etc but somewhere around £350-£400 normally does me - £50 for ferry, 5 tanks of petrol at £40 a go, camping was about £30 food was about £20 and beer the same then laps on top mate :)

Craggsy normally has a portion of two of the local sausage although he prefers his with curry sauce !!

My bad' date=' I thought this was for a return trip this year. Didn't realise it was early planning for next year.

I'm in, whooop whooop. Already got something to look forward to and save up for. I friggin love this club.....

[/quote']

oh dear for failing to read the instructions properly you can have your 2nd fail pic of the thread !! ;) ;)

1281390122_5463_FT380939_facepalm_.jpg

There ya go.

1281553197_7937_FT380939_double_facepalm_.jpg

So' date=' how much wonga does everyone think is needed for the trip? And did anyone sample any german sausage? :-)

[/quote']

£400 - £500 but depends on number of laps. If you havn't been in a Ring Taxi before that is about £65 each if 3 share a car and is worth every penny. I'm going for more laps next time round as I only diid 5 last time.

So' date=' how much wonga does everyone think is needed for the trip? And did anyone sample any german sausage? :-)

[/quote']

£400 - £500 but depends on number of laps. If you havn't been in a Ring Taxi before that is about £65 each if 3 share a car and is worth every penny. I'm going for more laps next time round as I only diid 5 last time.

Yeah the ring taxi sounds wicked, so definately doing that. Probably do atleast 5 laps.

the ring taxi is a BMW M5 driving by ex touring car drivers ' date='there the fastest thing on the ring !

[/quote']

unless the Aston N24 is there again !! was told to slow down last time as they kept overtaking the ring taxi :)

Wow , ill have to google that to see the specs !