Nurburgring 2011 chat thread

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not think though, in the 'right hands', a F\I VR could do the ring quick if it was set up right?? My VR has only the basic mods for a charged VR inc. exhaust, 4 bar FPR. Has a cheap set of coil overs that are corner balanced and a decent set of toyo's but it's quicker than the renault sports, vxr's, rs's and wrx's. Noth the fastest car in the world but it's great to watch all these cocks in there 'hot hatches' get left for dust by a teenage golf!!!!! I've wanted to come to the ring for the last 2 years but 2011 is defo the year I'll be there!!!

I'd like to try and make some sort of meets as im still a newby really to this club...so would like to try and make this one!! Want to see Parky's build go round it!! and other peoples of course. There is no team wales,i think i may poss be the only member!?!..so maybe team south could extend and abopt for the trip as im pretty close!?!lol

...i dont have some mean power machine mind so maybe not...ha ha..i would understand ha ha

That is very kind and i would def meet up thats the hole fun isnt it....meeting at services etc convoy growing...ROAD TRIP.lol

Looking forward to it already, got to book the time in with work and then next month pay for the ferry. When that is done will be a definate.

Yea im definetly in. Will pay for ferry when other do probally around september or october. Moving out in october wahoooo but got it cheap so even better. lol

Nice one mate, will be good to see you out an in a convoy with us lot! :-) P.S, we don't really do cruising ;-)

Yea im definetly in. Will pay for ferry when other do probally around september or october. Moving out in october wahoooo but got it cheap so even better. lol

Nice one mate' date=' will be good to see you out an in a convoy with us lot! :-) P.S, we don't really do cruising ;-)

[/quote']

Dont really cruise...hmm...so standard cars are going to struggle to keep up!?!?!?! ha ha

Nice one mate' date=' will be good to see you out an in a convoy with us lot! :-) P.S, we don't really do cruising ;-)

[/quote']

Dont really cruise...hmm...so standard cars are going to struggle to keep up!?!?!?! ha ha

You'll be ok as when we meet as a group we drive as a group. Funny when something interesting goes by and some go and play.

You'll be ok as when we meet as a group we drive as a group. Funny when something interesting goes by and some go and play.

Or when driving back from the ring...if your not quick enough to keep up with them..they leave you :-*

I seem to remember an invalid carriage overtaking you at one point !!!! want me to dig out the driving miss daisy pic again ? ;) ;)

Or when driving back from the ring...if your not quick enough to keep up with them..they leave you :-*

I seem to remember an invalid carriage overtaking you at one point !!!! want me to dig out the driving miss daisy pic again ? ;) ;)

Yeah, and that was on the track lol..

the only thing that didnt overtake me was that 4x4 monster truck thing!