my vr is broken :( plz help!

basically went to change gear gear put the clutch pedal down slipped it into 3rd but when i went to come off the clutch the clutch pedal has stayed on the floor. i suspected something was up with the clutch for a while as the car was juddering abit for a while.

sounds like its just the cable but will i need a new clutch aswell??

also can you get mobile mechanics to come out and fix it? as i cant move it and its so low it isnt getting on a trailor.

edit: doesnt have a clutch cable does it! lol so i need a new clutch basically?

if youre going to take the pedal out anyway you might as well just weld a better plate onto your existing pedal, i did this when it happened to me, the stock pedal as it comes is only spot welded with tiny welds, its an obvious weak point, you only need to make a better job of it and it will never happen again

if youre going to take the pedal out anyway you might as well just weld a better plate onto your existing pedal' date=' i did this when it happened to me, the stock pedal as it comes is only spot welded with tiny welds, its an obvious weak point, you only need to make a better job of it and it will never happen again

[/quote']

ok what about the white clip that fell off is it most likely broken? can i re-use it? it didnt actually seem like the white plastic bit was broke anywhere.

dont know the part no i just said i needed the plastic clip from the clutch pedal and showed the guy what it was on the etka drawing in vw. like pearsy said they are literally pence. mine was broken in 2, most people say that if it isnt broken you will probably break it trying to get it back on