what "didn't" you do to your vr6 today?

alright guys. Thought i'd start a thread on things that need doing to your car but for one reason or another it has been neglected or taken a back seat. I've just had the car resprayed in the last few months and spent quite a bit of money on the engine and being an apprentice i find it hard to keep on top of everything..not sure if thats a valid excuse though lol but anyway i'll go first...

*abs light is on

*intermittent hand brake light

*drivers side window doesnt work

*sunroof dont work and hasn't since i've owned it

*climate control needs a re-gas

on the plus side it has nice paintwork though :-D

Steve

I've got loads that I want to do but time really is an issue at the moment and I like to do all the work myself.

Polo mirrors, more polybushing, larger anti-roll bars, strut braces front and rear, oh and double the power...lol

I've got loads that I want to do but time really is an issue at the moment and I like to do all the work myself.

Polo mirrors' date=' more polybushing, larger anti-roll bars, strut braces front and rear, oh and double the power...lol

[/quote']

don't we all want twice the power lol..i know what you mean about doing the workyourself..i'm trying to build up my tool collection..but im not going to start modifying it until i got the niggly bits sorted. ive had the car a year now but i put all the money into the bodywork as it was rusting in loads of places. i even took the coilies off and split rims as i want a blank canvas

I didnt fix

the intermittant faults on the handbrake light

the Intermittant drivers window that stops halfway up and then lowers its self

colour polish the bumpers

change the oil

clean the air filter

check to see if that clunk as i go ovwer speed humps is the tool kit in the boot or bushes

book in for chains

Ahh well it'll wait one more week until I return from LeMans and win the lottery

alright guys. Thought i'd start a thread on things that need doing to your car but for one reason or another it has been neglected or taken a back seat. I've just had the car resprayed in the last few months and spent quite a bit of money on the engine and being an apprentice i find it hard to keep on top of everything..not sure if thats a valid excuse though lol but anyway i'll go first...

*abs light is on

Steve

HAHAHA apart from the handbrake light and sunroof, mines exactly the same. Just as i was about to buy the regulator to sort the window, the coolant pipe burst LOL. So did fix the coolant hose, but i DIDNT do any of the other stuff!!!!

I like this thread!

I didnt get my windscreen replaced,

I didnt clean her or empty her of rubbish,

I didnt raise the coilies cuz she is scrubbing my tires away

I didnt ask my friend if he has a new arch roller yet

I didnt get the climate control re-gassed!

I forgot to measure my turbo journal bearing size AGAIN, if i forget again i'm gunna need shooting people!!

Didn't finish my ex mani as i wanted a beer instead of doing car stuff....oh well, weekends nearly here! :-)

*abs light is on

Steve

HAHAHA apart from the handbrake light and sunroof' date=' mines exactly the same. Just as i was about to buy the regulator to sort the window, the coolant pipe burst LOL. So did fix the coolant hose, but i DIDNT do any of the other stuff!!!!

[/quote']

funny you should say that lol..i had a coolant pipe split on me aswell a couple weeks back