toyo T1-r's or yoko parada spec 2's?

just wondering which you guys prefer?

ive ran toyo's in the past and quite liked them but found them rather soft - hence why i was considering the parada's but dont know anyone that runs them.

oh there goin on a set of RH ZW1's 8x17 so im getting 205/40/17's too.

B.

toyo's dont last as long but are far better in the wet then again its summer now and paradas are awesome in the dry expect 7000 frrom toyo and 10000 from yoko

How random, i experienced the exact opposite! I have only had two pairs of Toyos up front in 3.5yrs!!

Prada's where fapping gash in the wet, i would have preferred fitting skis to the front!

But the Toyos....abso-fapping-lutely brilliant tyres. As said they grip great in the dry and almost just as good in the wet! In fact the grip THAT well in the wet that i've had the back end out on rainy days on roundabouts! (Firestone's on back - uber sh*t!)

Obviously if you want to try something new then go for Prada's as they do grip well in the dry but like i said they were pish in the wet and i found they lasted less time than the Toyos.

I have paradas and like everyone else they are good in the dry but not so good in the wet, but they seem to be lasting fairly well, 3000miles and i think theyve only gone down 1mm, when they are worn off theyll be getting replaced with T1Rs though

I can only comment on the Toyo's. Didn't like them on the VR. Went throught them in no time and felt shimmery on corners. The Avo Z3 (I think thats the model) on before were awsome. Falkens on now, they are good. Got Toyo's on my Caddy and they are fine on that but it is only about 120 bhp and not much torque.

I can only comment on the Toyo's. Didn't like them on the VR. Went throught them in no time and felt shimmery on corners. The Avo Z3 (I think thats the model) on before were awsome. Falkens on now' date=' they are good. Got Toyo's on my Caddy and they are fine on that but it is only about 120 bhp and not much torque.

[/quote']

i had T1Rs on my a3 Sline TDI170 and they were good on that too, plenty of power and torque in that with a remap on and the T1Rs handle it fine, but it had bridgestone RE050 from new and they were appaling

I've got 8x17" RH ZW1s with 195X40X17 YOKOHAMA SDRIVE AS1s love em and they seem to be lasting really well.

ive got some yoko s-drives and i love um too only had them a week but im glad to hear there lasting well:)

All round good value, u gets what u pay for ;-)

I've got 8x17" RH ZW1s with 195X40X17 YOKOHAMA SDRIVE AS1s love em and they seem to be lasting really well.

ive got some yoko s-drives and i love um too only had them a week but im glad to hear there lasting well:)

All round good value' date=' u gets what u pay for ;-)

[/quote']

yes but mine are only 195/45/16s and was actually cheap at £180 delivered to my door of the bay:)

i had a set on my vauxhall omega v6 and it chewed through the rear set in no time at all