its all a load of rubbish couldnt care less about the whole thing!! Il do my best not to watch or here anything about it what a waste of summer witchin tv and football of all things na not for me,

Watched the France Uruguay match tonight............ the noise was doing my head in and the game was t#ss! Them horns are guna spoil things!

Even the commentators where saying theyd had no sleep cos of em!

Imagine how bad it is in the stadium!

C'mon England!

Couldnt give a flying monkeys! So far i have run over and smashed 6 flags lying around on the road and counting! What a complete over hyped waste of energy.. Were only gonna loose it in the semis as usualy..

nah no semi's for you english guys sorry..dont expect anything exciting from the group stages in a world cup guys they are just to seperate the good fro the sh!t, with the occasional dark horse thrown in. the second round(knockout) is where it all starts. horns are slightly annoying mind i do agree. I was expecting african drums etc to be filling the stadium, not horns.lol

lots of people are trying to argue the point about not banning these

if it werent such a problem why are the BBC trying to offer a "crowd deletion" option on there viewing so all you ge is commentary,

apparently ITV and many european counterparts are following suite

says it all really

guys i live in South Africa and foookn HATE THEM vuvuzela's' date=' we get idiots blowing them a 2am in the morning, in pubs, everywhere, load of crap it is!!!!!

[/quote']

thats reyt bad dude!

Must be so sh!t at 2am! :@ Theyre bad enough on the tv. lol