VW North West 8th August 2010 - Tatton Park.

Ok so i know it's June but just got back from a show at Tatton Park today and there were NO VW's on show disgusted... JASON, DAN & I would all like to see a big turn out ...

I think we'd like to be on the VR6OC stand if we can ( even though mine's an example of what not to do to your VR6 !! )

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come one Guys & Girls ... lets ahve a broad representation of the sorts of VR's we have .. i guarantee mine's the biggest pile of **** going so if i can let my car go under people Gaze i'm sure you all can take criticism ....

what about Jason ???? if he's in the UK ..???

I have to say i have some really really bad news .... GUTTED .. i've not got to be down in Warwick Sat 8th & Sun 9th Auguest for a wedding with the Wife.... I'm pretty angry with her as she knew i had planned on this show for months... Sorry Tinny ... i will try to drum up business for the spaces to be taken up after all your hard work getting them !!!

Hello gary , are you ready for Tatton Park VW Show?

Excitement is in the air, its nearly SHOW TIME!

We've just got back from Tatton having supervised the erection of our Marquees and sited our portable offices.

ADVANCE BOOKINGS All our advanced booking services are now closed. We cannot accept any further Club, Concours or Trade bookings.

NEW LAYOUT We changed the layout of the Concours slightly, repositioned the Info office and have our fingers crossed that it works, no chance to practise with the 200+ Show cars we have booked in! If you are in the Concours, please review the new admission procedure that we sent with your admission pass.

CARS FOR SALE and AUTO-JUMBLE No need to pre-book for these, just turn up and buy your pass on the gate.

WEATHER FORECAST Typical English summertime weather we are having. Last year the weather boffins said it would rain, and in fact it was one of the hottest days of the year with brilliant sunshine.

VWNW is always well attended regardless of the weather, forecast currently says sunshine with a slight chance of showers.

But what the heck, we are doing this for the love of Volkswagens and this is our 25th Anniversary year, so lets make this a show to remember!

DIRECTIONS see HERE for Map, Postcode and Route planning.

Questions? We like to think we covered everything in our FAQ, but if you have a question, just click on reply and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

See you at Tatton Park on Sunday!

VWNW Team

vwnw.co.uk

be our Facebook Friend

we love to see your Tatton Park photos, please do post some to our FLICKR so that everyone can see!

Volkswagen Northwest Club, 103 Margaret House, Ashton under Lyne, Lancashire OL67TH, UNITED KINGDOM