opinions / colour help

guys can you help me choose the right colours for my wheels

im in the process of refurbing a set , i was gonna go with ford pearlescent orange , and a gloss black lip.. this will be on a mystic blue car.. i want something different, so am open to options .

pic of wheel below

1273084097_3866_FT0_05052010354_1024x768_.jpg

so difficult on the colour car you have!! one min is blue, the next purple and half the time, both!! Took a big gamble on mine and had no negative feedback as yet. I went with the colour of the (faded) black plastic trim, seems to work!! But you seem to be verging on the dangerous with orange.... In that case, I will keep right out of it as beyond black/Grey, I have no idea!!. Good luck!! I have pics of mine, let me know if yr interested, will mail them. Cheers

forgot to say im painting these myself, and im not known for my Patience .

though i like the idea of orange at the back , and gun metal grey. im blowing the paint through the compressor , so it should make life easier

id go pink

then when you pull up at the lights and the chavs in the scooby next to you are laughing at your wheels and you smoke em off the line and see thier smiles disappear....poifect

jim dosnt have a lexus he dosnt need to distract ppl to beet them of the line lol

nah need 2 of them riound things called tyres..

which i may get this month, after ive paid for a gearbox.

got two wheels left to spray. but im happy , and i may still go with a pin stripe on the inner lip

nat, i wanted to go orange but the wheels just aint in good enough condition ..

but the pepperpots are :)