carbon fiber parts???

My mate has been asked to go and work for performance trim just found out tonight. He currently works at gsf so i allways get good discount. He knows the guys down performance trim as he sold them his old corrado and they used it to make carbon fibre roofs and hes just been asked to go work for them so hoping there could be a good discount soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So did you get your door cards in carbon fibre ? i see performance trim has gone belly up form your link ... i have just picked up the latest performace vw mag and mark byrnes mk3 VR6 has carbon drip tray and splitter all parts we asked about... so can your mate still make parts ?

• 2 weeks later...

cabon expensive and long playing time-looks cool but expensive i was looking on american ebay they even have a carbon tailgates but with shipping to uk £800 notes away from your pocket=)))

i have my splitter on masina1.jpg paid £120 thinking get carbon moulded from carbonmods shop.. Next broke everything =))) so i guess i.m not gonna be over the moon if £300 quid front splitter gonna go underneath my wheels after "just" put on :DDDD

I.ve seen this month VW performance mag ... and noticed MK3 golf from Hungary all covered in carbon "real" so i guess he drives like with eggs in a car :PPP but i guess carbon is easy to repair