Shes back from VW.... List of faults

'The Phirm' are superb...!

Spent an hour with them on friday looking over my new girl and boy are they particular' date=' which is a good thing as so am I.

The list from VW wasnt that bad, I coped when I first saw it as she is 13 years old in September. However, The Phirm found another 14 items that need attention which is great as it means when all the mechanical work is complete she will be tip top.

I cant recommend 'The Phirm' enough. Ultra friendly, Ultra Knowledgable, Ultra good at what they do...!

Use them people... I will be!

[/quote']

told ya..look around and you find way better and cheaper places.

Wheel alignment, balancing and camber were all taken care of on Monday last week. Yet, she still pulls to the left and The Phirm said its not right and needs checking.

The Phirm uncovered funny little things such as:

Mainbeam bulb out.

Drivers Rear Light needs an earth.

Power steering nose coroding

Exhaust centre section slightly blowing

Front discs worn

Rear pads need replacing

Slight weep from 2nd water pump

Sump acraped

Rear number plate discouloured

Requries coolant flush

Coolant pressure cap weeping

Play in both rear wheel bearings

Coolant weep around oil cooler

Rear wishbones both split

My mate works at VW so I didnt have to pay for the 'Full Examination & Diagnostic Check' they carried out on Thursday. If I had paid the £69.00 then I would be asking for my money back as they didnt find ANY of the items above.

Th Phirm will be looking after my 'girl' from now on and I look forward to receiving a quote for ALL the work, including the bits found by VW, to be fixed and completed. At least I will know she is in good hands...!

Bloody dealers... CRAP!