Help engine stopped working (UPDATE)

right here is an update on the motor i ve tested starter alternater and bat all was fine but the bat had seen better days got a new one in done the front crank sensor and cleaned the cam sensor still nothing checked to see if fuel is coming through the pipes and it is !! just for spark tested the leads and just a min ago i got a new fuel relay and still nothing !!!!!! only thing for it now is compression test which my mate thinks the timmings out and a bent a valuve what fun owning a vr6 !!!!

right i thought i would do an update to what has happened took it a to a mates garage and he said stright away the top chain has snapped which i don t think it would have but never know going to have a lok over the weekend what fun !!! lol

yer they are new chains from TPS and i don t them i ve got an idea that the middle sprokets werent done up and has come lose making the top chaindo nothing while the bottom chain moves fine i really doubt it snapped but i won t know till i have a look !! what fun !!! lol

yer well i don t think it has done any cos i would have heard somthing go crunch but this weekend going to take the whole thing apart again lol and cheers the fingers crossed i need as many as i can get lol even if the valvues have bent its not that much of a bad job plus i ve got the workshop if anything need to be machined ! lol