Membership Pack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone let me knoow when I can expect mine? I sent an email to the membership enquiries address but didnt get a reply. I paid on 15/03.

Cheers

The date for the national meet has been confirmed now so you should get it through soon... Im sure Nige will confirm this later. :)

you dont need your pack through to get the insurance sorted... you only need the card when you go in somewhere to buy something... if you want to get insurance quotes go to the members tab at the top, then benefits and discounts, then insurance... under each of those it tells you what you need to say over the phone to get your discounts. :) :)

If you want to know your membership number just go to the members tab again and click membership information :)

Simples :) :)

All memberships since the start of march have been done today.

Sorry I didnt reply Mike, there wasny any point until the membership secretery was back from the nurburgring and the date for our national meet was confirmed.

You can get your membership number from the "membership information" under the members area menu item, and any codes are the premium members section which you will have access as soon as payment is verified :)

Pete