splutter under load

I just got home from work and on the way home the car started to splutter and misfire under load. I just checked the water, and oil and they were fine, then i checked the ht leads and bingo, the one on the lower left end( nearest all the pulleys) had broke off completely! so i took it off and i have tried to bodge it for the time being as i have NOMORE funds to buy the new leads. the metal top crimp was exposed, so i widened it and forced it back on the top of the plug housing and then super glued the rubber cover....So, fingers crossed it'll get me buy til i can afford new ones! And on that note, does anyone know where i can get some good quality but cheapish leads??? thanks guys, hope your well.

• 4 weeks later...

hi peeps! i have now sorted the engine issue that i had in regards to the splutter....all my plugs were shot and the leads had seen their last days, so i sort some new denso plugs and some 10.5mm race leads, and it has made a MASSIVE difference, its sooo much more responsive and smoother. One more job off the check list! Heres a pic......comments would be great even if constructive?!?!

Photo0141.jpg