dusty mauve or mystic blue pearl ?

pickin up this beauty tmrw its my first vr its got the full highline spec heated leather climate sunroof and had all the neccesarys done coilies full stainless and a de-cat 17" oz rimmage and the tints plus the enormous airfilter it sound the nuts upgrading from a mk3 gti which i sold tonight, but what colour would you say it was ? my mate said its dusty mauve but ive seen mystic blue pearl and it looks more like that. could peeps put some pics on of there mystics and dusty mauve so i can see the differance cheers

b056.jpg

b058.jpg

b057.jpg

well the plans i had for the car have been pretty much sorted already, but lol im not keen on the back box it just doesnt look tidy enough for me so im going to get a scorpion stw on there and for those eagle eyed people ive got the front lip spoiler with mr right now ready to go on as soon as ipick it up the paint work on its mint and theres not one bit of rust the chap ive bought it from is afriend of afriend and he's spent some good money on it its got new rear arches and sills welded in recently and sprayed and its got all wolfsburg mats and door pins inside i feel like ivce won the lottery honestly ive wanted one of these ever since i could drive now im finally here sweeeettt:)

yeah defo mystic now you put that pic up i love it it looks the dogs in the sun light when the weather pics up im gettin the dodo juice out on it ive been reading some stuff on the mpg on these cars and i cant see what people are complaining about the figures some people quote are roughly the same as what i got from my gti and anyways like i say i didnt by a vr for the fuel economy if i wanted to potter about id get a point one of a litre