what mpg reading are you getting?

Hiya guys and gals!

One thing i have learnt since i had my vr6, is how to drive economically! the first week i think i was a little heavy footed, and only managed 210miles to a full tank!! this week i managed to get 39mpg and the fuel consumption is loads better! in fact i have just clocked 240miles and im still just over quarter of a tank! i have had some thirsy cars in my time,...my old skyline gtr was bad BUT this vr6 has the potential to be a right guzzler, BUT, that noise it makes after 5000rpm, makes it all the more addictive to drive, it is the most exciting car i have owned. Glad i got one, really glad!;)

Photo0083.jpg

very impressive, had 41 out of mine when i first got it and was commuting 40 miles a day, driving like a retard though. mind you havenet driven it for 2 weekd now cause of the snow and my "bald/illegal" tyres, no traction and cant move it from the drive so been on the bike instead, so that is like infinite miles per gallon.

Funny thing is did more b4 service??? standard unleaded or premium?? steady speed' date='better or worse?? anybody?

[/quote']

i put standard in mine and then once every 10 or so fill ups stick a full tank of premium in, as for driving obviously the steadier the speed the better the fuel economy mate :)

i have just been using standard unleaded in mine, and i have been doing a mixture of motorway and backroads. i put a full tank of premium when i first had the vr and the mpg was no different, but i actually got less to the tank?!!!??

got new schimmel ht leads and plugs to stick on next' date='see if that makes a difference?

[/quote']

let me know if it makes a difference, i want to invest a new ignition system.....see if i get more mpg than the 39.5 i have been!!!