cod modern warfare 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even tho I own a 360 I do agree that PCs are better for games..............but you have to keep upgrading to play latest games where as 360 doesnt. Easier and cheaper in the long run for me as I dont play on it that long....except for COD MW2 that is....also got Assasins Creed 2 to play soon

whats your gamer tag buddy??

Even tho I own a 360 I do agree that PCs are better for games..............but you have to keep upgrading to play latest games where as 360 doesnt. Easier and cheaper in the long run for me as I dont play on it that long....except for COD MW2 that is....also got Assasins Creed 2 to play soon

whats your gamer tag buddy??

its craggsy

lol

Got an Xbox 360 a few weeks back so will be up for some online action once I'm up to speed

I'm crap online but its just soooo much better playing against real people than the AI in the main game

Agree - 8 of us used to play Quake back in the day at a former workplace & we would stay for hours after work playing. Want to be half decent before going online with COD so I am not the whooping boy. Only thing is Fifa & Forza 3 are getting my gaming time at the moment