Ben's baby blue supercharged golf - the end is nigh

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have a week off work next week so am hoping to get a fair few jobs done to the car :) I have samco's, a momo wheel, new interior, new gearknob, new dials, new doorcards and a radiator fan belt all to go on !!

then going to take the charger, catch tank and a couple of other bits to be powdercoated and need new mirrors and badgeless grill to be colour coded sprayed by someone !! so should be a busy week although I happen to know my mate Jim is off next week too so might be making a trip over to his for some help :)

Well I have a week off work next week so am hoping to get a fair few jobs done to the car :) I have samco's' date=' a momo wheel, new interior, new gearknob, new dials, new doorcards and a radiator fan belt all to go on !!

then going to take the charger, catch tank and a couple of other bits to be powdercoated and need new mirrors and badgeless grill to be colour coded sprayed by someone !! so should be a busy week although I happen to know my mate Jim is off next week too so might be making a trip over to his for some help :)

[/quote']

alright mate put my M3 mirrors on last week and if you pop the black triangle (cover) off and then release all the door card clips (door hinge end) and half of the bottom you should be ok saves taking the whole door card off

• 3 weeks later...

Not updated this in a while ! ordered all my new hoses for the charger, got a new smoothed front bumper (thanks Barry :) ) and dropped a few bits off at the powder coaters which I am picking up tomorrow. Managed to do a few little bits to the car but due to moving on Monday it's all been put on hold. However next week my new driveway and garage will be getting chrsitened as I catch up with all the bits I have been putting off !! So new dials, interior bits, samco's etc will all be going on and then a week Sunday the charger is going back on and then a week after that I have it booked in for a remap at Stealth :) hope to be going up with GoonerSteve so we should be able to have a little fun on the way home ;) ;)

Will get some pics up of the charger when it comes back :)

Not updated this in a while ! ordered all my new hoses for the charger' date=' got a new smoothed front bumper (thanks Barry :) ) and dropped a few bits off at the powder coaters which I am picking up tomorrow. Managed to do a few little bits to the car but due to moving on Monday it's all been put on hold. However next week my new driveway and garage will be getting chrsitened as I catch up with all the bits I have been putting off !! So new dials, interior bits, samco's etc will all be going on and then a week Sunday the charger is going back on and then a week after that I have it booked in for a remap at Stealth :) hope to be going up with GoonerSteve so we should be able to have a little fun on the way home ;) ;)

Will get some pics up of the charger when it comes back :)

[/quote']

the more i look at that colour the more i like it ,,what are the dials like