Ben's baby blue supercharged golf - the end is nigh

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you've got it all sorted dude and yes, it does sound evil! I'm sure it sounds louder than it did on your old VR? (the charger)

Just to back up Ben's comments of thanks to Jim and Tony, it really was a superb effort from them, particularly near the end of the day when it was feckin freezing, getting dark and it seemed like it was one problem after another. All that on top of already spending most the day working on my car too. Top work lads :)

Glad you've got it all sorted dude and yes' date=' it does sound evil! I'm sure it sounds louder than it did on your old VR? (the charger)

Just to back up Ben's comments of thanks to Jim and Tony, it really was a superb effort from them, particularly near the end of the day when it was feckin freezing, getting dark and it seemed like it was one problem after another. All that on top of already spending most the day working on my car too. Top work lads :)

[/quote']

yeah I think it does too, not sure why that would be but heh ho !!

yeah there ok lads really ain't they ;) ;)

blue mate :) fitted the catch tank today but after a run the oil seems to be leaking out the breather on the top and dropping onto the top of the catch tank :( will have a go at some more engine tidying after it has been re-mapped just in case I need to get to something !!