Service Results :S

Just had my car back from it's service....

I've had new front 288mm Grooved pagid discs and fast road pads.... It feels abit more responsive now too, Had my fuel filter. pollen filter replaced, along with spark plugs, oil and HT leads....

But...

Here's my list of what I need to fix!

* Altenator Belt - DONE

* Rear Wheel bearings need tightening - DONE

* Coolant housing (leaking all over the place) - DONE

* Axle Bushes

* Front Suspension bump stop stuck at bottom of piston (needs replacing) N/R

* Rear Suspenion Bump Stop Perished

* Break Fluid needs flushing

* New Sump

* Exhaust Blowing - DONE

* Front Indicator Bulbs in bumper need replacing

Thats about it....

[ Edited ]

get a quote for Axle bushes - I'd be interested at knowing how much people charge to do it.

Went up to my parents in Blackburn at weekend with the idea I was going to just replace the rear bushes - fook that - after looking at it I'll prob need new brake lines and flexi hoses if I undo any of that stuff round there - all looks very delicate. No time to do all that so was thinking of paying a garage to do it.

Jules

[ Edited Tue Feb 17 2004, 05:40PM ]

Guest couzens

I had mine serviced on Saturday; paid 160 quid for the parts and nothing for the labour. Mind you the ABS warning came on on Monday and has been going on and off since. ABS wheel sensor needs a clean, replacing or could it be the pump? What do you reckon???

get a quote for Axle bushes - I'd be interested at knowing how much people charge to do it.

Went up to my parents in Blackburn at weekend with the idea I was going to just replace the rear bushes - fook that - after looking at it I'll prob need new brake lines and flexi hoses if I undo any of that stuff round there - all looks very delicate. No time to do all that so was thinking of paying a garage to do it.

Jules

[ Edited Tue Feb 17 2004' date= 05:40PM ]

biggest prob with rear beam bushes is getting the brake bias valve off...it's the only thing you need to move as the bolts will round and then you have to cut the valve off and get a new one, the rest can be 'pursuaded' out the way!