Ultimate Dubs March 14th March 2010

Hey anyone ever experienced the queues for the show whats the best time to get there if i wanted to get there early for opening?? Thanks

You need to get there for 9am or before to beat the que mate, but if your anything like me and dont like early starts on a sunday morning, just go when you feel like it and be patient lol. If i went to get there for 9 i would be bored before dinner time and have nothing to do for the rest of the day lol

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all,what time is ultimate dubs on till tomoz,,i really want to go as its only 20min from me,,but i have to go and get a obd1 mystic blue i have just bought at 11.30am im guessing thats gonna knacker things right up???is it???

thanks andy glad to see local ppl here,lol,i will see because i have to get back from cradly heath and get that LOW LOW vr on a truck and of it(gonna be fun),i probs wont make it if i do i will be the 1 covered in oil,lol,,it would be to much of a rush for me oh well vrs dont come cheap very often about as often as udubs lol

Yep' date=' once you've seen one shiny car you've seen em all.........eh Ben ;)

[/quote']

very true !! inmo not worth the hassle of getting in for the day however I am sure those representing the VR6OC are having a great time tonight :) :)

Oh and some shiny cars are gayer than others so I have been told ! ;):)