VR6 Vs AUDI TT

me and a friend are gonna go head to head on a 1/4 mile near york for abit of a giggle and for me to prove he drives a girls car ,ill be in a standard vr6 with just an air filter and he'll be in a 1.8t tt quottro (225bhp) again standard whats my chances???? reading that the TTs will do about 15.5secs? im i gonna get beat by a ladies car?? lol

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

my friend also drive's a 1.8 turbo tt but is quatro. and get's seriously big headed about how quick it is. my other friend drive's a mk4 r32. both standard as they are to scared to play with em, anyway the r32 driver say's he has trouble keeping up with the tt and that it will out accelerate his car.

me on the other hand say's sod the science behind it, get the launch right and hang on for dear life. if he so much as stuff''s a single change or or short shift's anything stupid like that i think you can do it. at the end of the day its only a 1.8t and i can beat standard golf version's easily, your main issue is gunna be his launching ability. but you have the benefit that a standard vr will bounce off the red line in every gear annd still be pulling like a train all the way there, where as he has to change and keep on boost.

on a side note i offered the tt driver a race heads up for 'pinks'. he was all happy to do it until he remembered that my car lives on the red line and im not afraid to blow up my 1 grand car to win his 6 grand one lol then he wanted me to put up 3 grand and my car. the moral of the story is he aint so bloody cocky now ha ha ha

going to be very close mate :) try and borrow a charger off someone ;) ;) in all seriousness just don't give it a bootfull off the line feed the power in slowly to start with :)

upp granny it off the line slipping the clutch a little and you'll be ok, its his launch that you gotta worry about

i had an s3 when i lived i germany, it was std.(one off the later model´s so 225hp)and you will lose big time if he´s any good driving it,remeber it´s over 1.5 fast too 60 and you wil have too pull that in and more before you wil win,

it´s 50hp more and 4 wheel help at the start r32 is not that fast a mild tuning off the mrk. 3 vr and you beet on off those,1.8t 225 is something totaly diff.

not compered to a mrk. golf 1.8 t

looking like its gonna be the 11th i have a couple of tricks up my sleeve including jerry cans and my spare wheel;-) this is all for good banter i just like winding him up he loves all the power and would hate anyone to beat him but if by anychance i did he would be gutted probally just by somthing even quicker lol, done a few 1/4 miles but only on two wheels will report back once the task is done, ill do all i can to beat him and if that fails ill just ram him lol