Write have decided to splash out on 4 new tyres and have decided on toyo as they give a nice stetch on my avis 7.5 wheels im either going for 205,40 or 195,40 if any one has any comments it would be appreciated and also which ones i have seen px4's or t1-r rf so again any info whould be graet. cheers

I've bought two full sets of Toyo PX-4 tyres from Topgearshop via Fleabay for £200 delivered. They don't seem to have any in stock at the moment but they have the T1-R's for £235 delivered. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4x-Toyo-Proxes-T1-R-205-40-17-Performance-2054017-Tyres_W0QQitemZ170381111276QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cars_Tyres_RL?hash=item27ab816fec&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262. I'm not sure how good a price that is for the T1-R's but the service from them was good and delivery was quick.

I've found the PX-4 to be a good all round tyre but the T1-R is still supposed to be the better of the two.

I had the same wheels as Ricky (above) and had 205/40/17 on them but not much of a stretch. Just a nice low profile.

Kevin

just be aware there is uptp a 4 week wait on bck order with toyo tyres so its hard to find any. ive had a set of t1-r's on the gf golf n theyve only just lasted about a year. nearly to limits now. wouldn't buy any more. ive just had yoko parada spec 2s on my vr6 and the amount of grip is unreal compared to the toyo's