tonys on going project ... rebuild is on .....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

got me drive shafts just need to fitt them ... need to do my camber and tracking again, steering rack gator, cut the front arches to fitt the 888s with out catching lol, change engine oil and filter to some higher temp oil and hopefully get my carbon bonnet on and lift the hindges up a bit to aid cooling .... all this b4 inters lol

• 2 weeks later...

rite not updated for a while, have managed to change the oil and filter for some high temp miller oil, replaced the n/s steering rack bellow, do the tracking .... fitted my new drive shafts and found they were to long so had to remove them not happy .... have emailed the company i got them from and said they will fit but trust me they wont as one is 20mm long and one it 10mm to long dont sound much but they lock up and wont allow the steering to turn we have now come to a sloution they are sending me some custom made ones and ill i got do is pay for shipping and send the old new ones back they will be shipped tomo so fingers crossed they will be her in time for the pod .... have got pics will put up once phone updated .... oh and ran a fare few time at inters and over half them with the NOS oh and i love it want a bit more to make 400 bhp got 388 bhp and 360 ftlb torque ....