new car ideas...i must be mad

been thinkin about getting a new car, i may be mad?

audi s3 still tempts me seem to going for 4-5 grand now for the earlier ones

and civic type r has come down to 4,500 aswell? (god im gonna get slaughtered)

bora v6? 1.8T?

dont really fancy a mk4 golf....

The S3 would seem quite dull and boring as a standard car apart from 4wd has nothing that appeals to me.

Civic type R are not a bad car as long as its a mk1 you kn ow last shape.

Do you need 4 seats as id try and get a teg type R....awesome motor and see one everyday near where i work.

Personally i cant see anything wrong with keeping the golf. I'll keep mine as its gonna be an on going project, and might get a polo bluemotion or similar for cheap day to day running

here here this comin from the vr6oc adict ..... typr r silly silly boy dont do it .... NO RICE ....

Id be thinking about the ring whilst buying and a well set up Teg type r will fly round there. And have witnessed them doing so

yeah i can see that but still need a bit more from it

I'll be the first to slaughter you in that case civic type R????

RRRRRR you mad????? jap crap

Wheres your dedication?

This is coming from the man driving a Punto....lol

well if someone answers my question about the polisher in the chatbox, I can then sell the punto for something a bit more 'me' :)

I'll be the first to slaughter you in that case civic type R????

RRRRRR you mad????? jap crap

Wheres your dedication?

This is coming from the man driving a Punto....lol

well if someone answers my question about the polisher in the chatbox' date=' I can then sell the punto for something a bit more 'me' :)

[/quote']

Not really my thing........spong and a bucket for me now. Ask John (eat this) as he has one

The S3 would seem quite dull and boring as a standard car apart from 4wd has nothing that appeals to me.

Civic type R are not a bad car as long as its a mk1 you kn ow last shape.

Do you need 4 seats as id try and get a teg type R....awesome motor and see one everyday near where i work.

Personally i cant see anything wrong with keeping the golf. I'll keep mine as its gonna be an on going project' date=' and might get a polo bluemotion or similar for cheap day to day running

[/quote']

best reply so far.....

think id have to charge the vr to be happy with it and do some re-styling... hate the lip and the tailgate...

but want somethin newer and s3/type r are credit crunch bargains... just neither has a six pot, so will sound pants... s3 has nice leather and interior and a turbo i guess... integra isnt upgrading age wise...

but i will prob keep the vr tbh, just wanted ideas

Dont change for the sake of changing mate

good point' date=' as audi parts aren't cheap? id like to go the charger route but dont the chains etc need doin 1st?

[/quote']

Didnt do mine. I just had a look at top guides when I changed headgasket.....looked fine to me and Tony and you know what im running now....soon to be more