Injuries from fairly harmless activities??

Has anyone else had a trip to A&E from a seemingly everyday / safe task??

I spent three hours in A&E after slicing through to the bone in my thumb, cut through a main vein and so far i've no feeling down one side of my thumb... All from taking the bin out LOL

Feel a bit of a pleb to be honest, so someone make me feel a little less daft and tell me what you've ended up with and from what!

I do have pics for those gore lovers but only after the stitches.. i was a little pre-occupied with stemming the blood flow that was spraying all over the kitchen at the time!!

Ok you asked for em... lol they aint that bad to be honest....

This is the swelling after day 1

damohand1.jpg

this is the mess i'm left with, which will no doubt leave a nice scar across my thumb. the skin actually was folded back to my knuckle, down to the bone.. knocked me sick

damohand2.jpg

here my list

game of army when 8 = chipped skull

game of bulldog at school when 11 = rib snapped and gashed kidney

walking home from school on 5th bday = run over by nissan sunny estate

night on the lash at 22 = 2x fractured heals, no walking for 2 months

stepping out of back of work van at 25 = snapped radius and dislocated elbow, broken scapula

bonfire at 16 = shotgun blast to left hand

walking down school corridor holding pencil = pencil snapped off in palm of hand

there are more but cant remember of the top of my head

slightly accident prone me hahaha

Stabbed in hand with screw driver while trying to go into a shop by a group of lads blocking doorway.

Pushed into a moving ford mondeo aged 16...just severe bruising and a sprained wrist

Glassed in back of head while walking on otherside of road from small fight.

Ran over my own foot lol....pushing car and tried to stop it rolling with non steel toe capped boots...car rolled onto and stopped on the curve of my ankle.

Took a coil pack spark from the VR6 a few months ago....hurt like hell.

Shut door of my old golf hard....didn't move my hand from the middle pillar....2 broken fingers.

Odd one...jumped off a swing as a football was passing the landing spot.....landed on ball and spun hard n fast backward onto hand.....sprained wrist.....needed to go to A7E to drain fluid from socket.

Left arm broken twice, once from riding with no hands on bike, second time.. rear tyre blew out at about 15 - 20mph, threw me off and into a parked car door.

Some of the little accidents I've had lol.

here my list

night on the lash at 22 = 2x fractured heals' date=' no walking for 2 months

stepping out of back of work van at 25 = snapped radius and dislocated elbow, broken scapula

walking down school corridor holding pencil = pencil snapped off in palm of hand

[/quote']

Do you answer to the name LUCKY :-d

At 13 crashed bike into my girlfriend on her bike and cut my head open and skin graft on right hand.

At 19 knocked off my 750 lost 2.5" of left femur shattered knee 2 lost knuckles shattered hand that needed wiring together skingraft on shoulder and a tooth knocked out.

10 years ago crasher Triumph daytona into the back of a car that stopped suddenally as I was just overtaking and got broken wrist.

Last November torn ligaments on left collar bone and a bone sticking out now for the rest of my life while doing Aikido, and that hurt more than any broken bone I've had.

here my list

[/quote']

kin 'ell..........do you take a first aider with you to the toilet in case it drops offf?........... lol

here my list

[/quote']

kin 'ell..........do you take a first aider with you to the toilet in case it drops offf?........... lol

LMFAO

xyber you are more than accident prone lol!

Dislocated my finger roller blading age 21 (about 12 really lol)

broken leg and crutial ligament in the knee by sgetting knocked off my moped aged 17

thats it lol i thought i was indistructable until i was about 1 lol because i never broke anything

Haha, the last words I ever say will be " hey everyone, watch this "

just remembered another, I once stuck a live phone charger cable in my mouth without thinking whilst trying to get the sim out of the phone, that really hurt and I full on ground my teeth. DUMBASS!!

well not me but a m8 reccently changing the clutch was underneath the car disconecting driveshafts and split his head open on the engine lol he wasnt happy lol then jumpstarting it the handle clamp thing exploded in ma hand cutting ma hand lol