I lost my VR-ginity in kent .............. Yes she was a K 210 000 dusty mauve girl towed her all the way home on a trailor ............ All joking aside there is sh*tloads of vr drivers in kent they must ave had a 2 for 1 special 10 years ago there lol

They are poppin up everywhere that one you see next to mine in my siggie pic is my friends he has let it go to the dogs and it kills me to see it everyday. I wanna slap him lol my mk11 was immaculate ............ snever failed me to start in 18 months then my middle daughter jumped of my bed fell and broke her arm, threw her in the car to go to hospital turned the key and Nothing ............. So I let loose with a few years of Muay Thai training and wrote it off ... sold it a week later for 300 ...... ;( then found out it was dead cells in my battery .......... and that little girl who broke her arm is VW nut and cried in her plaster when it went lol

It is an awesome bit of kit and sounds great every time you start her up.

It's a shame when people let their cars go to the dogs, when I got mine it needed a bit of TLC. But I guess that is part of the fun, getting the car to what you think is an acceptable standard.

• 2 weeks later...