members pics put a face to the username

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus its just took me 15 minutes to catch up on this thread! I was on at dinner too! This has got to be THE funniest thread on here, glad i have been following it from the start otherwise it actually would take me all night to read it, and ollie that summary actually was immense haha!!

anyways no more pics of women on here we can all have a casual perv/drool over lol? Whats the latest on the calender?

makin drugs? Sounds interesting... Lol.

And i put my tattoos on earlier... Waitin for you guys to show me yours.... Some of you must have some. ;) ;)

Dunno about the calendar... Was thinkin it was a joke but its seeming like it could be a good laugh... All done tongue in cheek though, i cant do 'sexy'. lol

And i put my tattoos on earlier... Waitin for you guys to show me yours.... Some of you must have some. ;) ;)

Dunno about the calendar... Was thinkin it was a joke but its seeming like it could be a good laugh... All done tongue in cheek though' date=' [b']i cant do 'sexy'. lol

see i resisted this one .... hehe ;)

Dunno about the calendar... Was thinkin it was a joke but its seeming like it could be a good laugh... All done tongue in cheek though' date=' i cant do 'sexy'. lol

[/quote']

Boring really but its a job, I have a tattoo but no pics, and I am sure you could Nat :$ ;)

sleeves are hot if they are done right. I always think somethin that big should tell a story. With all things in it that mean stuff to you. I could literally fill a sleeve with all the ideas iv had... Lol.

I could help you design one.... :) :) :)

sleeves are hot if they are done right. I always think somethin that big should tell a story. With all things in it that mean stuff to you. I could literally fill a sleeve with all the ideas iv had... Lol.

I could help you design one.... :) :) :)

sounds cool bring ya paper and pen to inters then hun

come on guys wana see tats ben get your new one up.

nat i think stomach is a good place only thing is if you have kids it will stretch lol

i could do that drumming but this is us

just found out one of major events clashes with billing oh no

tony enough is enough now you need to bring a turbo into your life you know it makes sense lol' date=' ive not gone through any turbos gearboxes or engines touch wood :D

[/quote']

alll in good time just wanna get the blower goin again then can start looking to the future ,,,,, ;)