members pics put a face to the username

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nero1701

I'd love to but Im so doped at the moment I cant safely drive....plus my vr6 is sorn as its getting turned into a cabrio soon and i dont thing my celica would be appreciated by other dubbers, but Ive a idea brewing for sample food at sarf end....

What bout all of us buying a vw camper, dropping in a vr6 and a cooker, there ya go, 2 probs solved in 1 go?

I'd love to but Im so doped at the moment I cant safely drive....plus my vr6 is sorn as its getting turned into a cabrio soon and i dont thing my celica would be appreciated by other dubbers' date=' but Ive a idea brewing for sample food at sarf end....

What bout all of us buying a vw camper, dropping in a vr6 and a cooker, there ya go, 2 probs solved in 1 go?

[/quote']

That sounds like a brilliant idea!!! chef on the road!! we could make money with that!! who wants to buy crap food from a crappy van, when they can buy nice food from a nice camper.... oh yes!!!

My tatts everyone else has lol

This is a Dragon I had when I was 15, 11 year ago wow ............ and ofcourse the other halfs name ......

100_1797.jpg

This is 2 of my daughters names and a Koi, what is hopefully the start of a jap leg piece ...........

100_1794.jpg

And ofcourse the left shin......

100_1796.jpg

and the right......

100_1795.jpg

thats about it people.......

Morning everyone... this thread has gone a bit dry now hasnt it... think we need some more pics, hopefully we can get some good ones at the weekend!! Its getting soooo close now & i have soooo much to do!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

I still need to lift my suspension cuz im scrubbing out everywhere and cuttin up my tyres, i need to hoover the inside and wash the outside... would like to get carnauba wax on it too... might have to take thursday off. lol

Oh and i need to pack my stuff and set my tent up and get it aired out as it hasnt been used for about a year!! haha.

I still need to lift my suspension cuz im scrubbing out everywhere and cuttin up my tyres' date=' i need to hoover the inside and wash the outside... would like to get carnauba wax on it too... might have to take thursday off. lol

Oh and i need to pack my stuff and set my tent up and get it aired out as it hasnt been used for about a year!! haha.

[/quote']

I've still got to find my tent and sleeping bags, buy my meat and beer, pack it all, clean the car inside and out all before saturday. I'm working all this week from half five till eight, except from Friday, where I am going to Hyde Park for hard rock is calling. So it is looking like I'll be getting up early on saturday to clean my car (bearing in mind I will be leaving at 6ish to get to inters)

Am I worried... not in the slightest! (h)