members pics put a face to the username

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no lol super busy at work keep ending up working a day behid cant keep up with my deliveries prob cos i am on here instead of out in my van lol

saying that better go out i'm off to camber snads today then to the quarry which would make an awsome photo shoot location for the calender

have just invested in a rather expensive new camera so I can be in my preferred position behind the lens :) will bring it to inters as a trial run :)

Yeah yeah as if you're gonna get out of it that easily benjammmmin!!! lol

We've already got your snowy picture down as the december shot anyway.... im thinkin maybe the january one should be a group photo of all of us with our cars at the national meet, would look good....

But even still you've gotta be in front of the camera as well as behind!!! ;):P

ben.... are we gonna be camping near our cars??? I dont like the idea of not bein by my car at night very much......

And if you dont pose for a nice photo then ill make sure i take one when you least expect it (and ill make it a bad one) and that will be our 'cover shot'... lmao!!! :) :) :)

yeah you're right ben i prob will be too drunk!! ill still give it a bloddy good go though!! lol

and i dont leave my car on the bloody street!!! Its my baby remember... its on the driveway of whoever i go to.... even if i have to kick them off!! lol.

Great pics, thats propa insane though seein the ring like that!! i wouldnt wanna be out there in that!!

You've pretty much all got my facebook now so i wont bother puttin up more pics as there is loads on there.... ;)

nice pics ben lol

my car alwasy lives in the garage or is on teh drive lupo is alwasy on the drive last time it was left in the street someone kicked the bumper in or hit it bloody bastards its my baby too

Guest Nero1701

After being a chef for the best part of 20 years,(those ive fed will agree, im not bad)

Today while on diazapam i managed to set fire to a frying pan, burn scrambled eggs and destroy my wife's nice traditional Kazak wooden spoons...

Giving up and calling dominoes....only problem, my fingers cant work the small phone buttons!!!!!!

i know its off topic and im sorry ben, spank me if ya want!!