members pics put a face to the username

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more photo the fisher man look !!

fishing004.jpg

nice to see another fisherman on the scene :D

Pics to come peeps' date=' promise ;)

[/quote']

yer man fishing all the way mate i ve had some really s**t lucky the past couple times but all you have to do is try and try again lol whats your pb??

My PB is 221b 70z.. not been for a few years' date=' babies and cars getting in the way! Must organise an Inter-VR6OC fishing day lol

[/quote']

i hope you put them fishys back in the water when you're done boys????

Fishin is only fun with good food, good mates, good weather and a LOT of beers!!! :) :) :)

My PB is 221b 70z.. not been for a few years' date=' babies and cars getting in the way! Must organise an Inter-VR6OC fishing day lol

[/quote']

i hope you put them fishys back in the water when you're done boys????

Fishin is only fun with good food, good mates, good weather and a LOT of beers!!! :) :) :)

you got it to a tee there yes the fish do go back in the water unlike the some polish people !! lol

and you never know we might try and put you back nat lmao jokes!! 8o|

aahhhh you poor man.... i had to get rid of my crosser to get my vr but worth it in the end.... R6 though... good choice... :)

So no longer a 'Girl On A Motocycle' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_on_a_Motorcycle :-( Least we still have Anna who certainly is.

Afraid not, at least not until i can afford both again, i love ridin so would be nice to have one again.

and anna sounds like a plan.... ;)

lol at that pic. I'm sure i can find you a bike to use nat that would be cool a girls bike ride do you have your big license how do you do it as your shorter than me and i struggle with touching the floor thats why i have the goxxer its small

i only ride on the fields, not the roads cuz im too small, i could just about fit on an r6 if it was lowered, but one gust of wind and id be off, i dont even weigh 7 stone so it would be too dangerous for me on the road, i had a wicked suzuki 125 for the fields though... great fun and i could just about touch the floor!!! woop woop!! :) :)