members pics put a face to the username

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I dont have any show plates so I can cover my tackle with me bee sting arial ............... lol my wife says its like a penis only smaller ............ lol I say big enouh to fill 3 prams babes ............. A calender it would need to be a comical one as thats all my wee white body is, is comical ;)

the price would have to be right for me half naked on a bike or car for that matter!! lol

how much we talking Helen ?? :$ ;) and come on where is a pic of you ??

Well I supose offering money to see half naked women is not quite as bad but it is Craig and Tony lol

lol thanks the pics were done for a charity calender me and a couple of mates put together we goign to have another go at it this year it was a laugh really

couple more from it

IMG_9507.jpg

i quite liked the pics here is the other mad 2 the one on teh right is my bike instructor well was

WOW! (straightens tie and checks hair) lol

I think it could be quite funny seeing Craig and Tony half naked spralled over a VR :-d

wo wo wo hold the phone i dont get naked for just anyone lol ... mind u i normal get my belly out in the sun and have scared quite a few of u already lol

I think it could be quite funny seeing Craig and Tony half naked spralled over a VR :-d

wo wo wo hold the phone i dont get naked for just anyone lol ... mind u i normal get my belly out in the sun and have scared quite a few of u already lol

I have seen this forementioned 'belly' and i admit, i was quite scared.... beware!!! lol. ;):P

I have seen this forementioned 'belly' and i admit' date=' i was quite scared.... beware!!! lol. ;):P

[/quote']

u cheeky monkey lol u loved it couldnt keep ur eyes off it lol or was that cos u were put in a trance by it lol