Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's dark it's bitburg O'clock

mmmmm bitburger o'clock :) :) I guess the garage selling the bitburger will be open on the Friday ??

yep, although when tesco's have a 3 for 2 offer on it's cheaper than the garage 8-) maybe even at full price given the exchange rate so I might take bitburger to bitburg so to speak!

mmm best you do then mate no lairyness and voilence around here thankyou very much !! :) :) just lots of giggling and Goth dancing ;)

peeps will be taking all sorts and the supermarket had a reasonable selection of beers - mainly some dodgy looking German wheat beers but they are prob quite nice :)

yep no ale in Germany. The wheatbeers can be interesting. All the petrol stations in belgium sell vast selections of belgium beer

yeah might have to have an evening on those stupidly strong belgium beers one night ;) ;) and going to try and locate a wine shop before we go to have a nose around as well :)

andy can i book u for a few passanger laps lol .... so cant wait for this now ..... any booked the ferry yet ????

If I'm there, sure. Not sure what car it'll be as I'll be taking the wife and baby, so the track slag isn't suitable! Might be a rental. Who knows! As for the drinking beer thing, remember that beer + Nurburgring doesn't mix. I know I'm a killjoy but there's too much going on there for someone with a fuzzy head!

Yeah, I realise that nobody is silly enough to drink and drive on track. I was suggesting that it's worth moderating your drinking the night before if you plan on being on track the next day. You know as well as I do that a heavy night will result in you being a little sub-par the following day. If it's busy and there's a load of idiots on track, you need to be on the ball. Perhaps I'm going too safety-conscious these days!