Possible VR6OC track day

Right then peeps this is very very early days so just gaugeing some interest at the moment. Am talking to a couple of companies about the possibility of organising a track day for us - somewhere fairly central hopefully but there are plenty of venues. No idea of prices at the moment so this is purely to gauge how much interest there would be and if it is worth me continuing to talk to these people :)

Cheers

Ben

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just had descussion with the wife and Im definately there matey I had to put me foot down on this one lol. Prob cost me now

You need a discussion with your wife about going to a track day lol....wow you must really be on lock down!

If you class three stunning daughters as being on the lockdown then yes matey lol If you work out maintenance on thos three I couldnt afford to leave her. I mean how would I even afford to run a vr6 if she was getting all my wage let alone run it to a track day ;) So just let her think she is the boss its cheaper

ill go ' date=' and im sure i can convince two others..

ben pm me and ill lend a hand , as ive done them for years. i may even know people that know people , ya know :)

[/quote']

nice one mate - will defo give you a bell at the weekend as forgot to ask earlier about doing my sunroof at the Potter Engineering open day ;)

just to let you know, when we looked into doin bike track days to hire the track can be between 8 grand and 12 grand for the day. But another option is doing a vr6oc session, so there will be normal cars there doin the novice/inters and a fast group, and then the vrs in your own session. That works out a lot cheaper, around 2-3 grand so if there's 20 you'd be lookin at normal track day costs.

But sayin that it might differ for cars....